KA122-SCH – Short-term projects for mobility of learners and staff in school education “Intercultural communication through (democratic) education”
Project Reference: 2021-1-EE01-KA122-SCH-000030996 https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/projects/search/details/2021-1-EE01-KA122-SCH-000030996
Project period: 1.09.2021 – 1.11.2022
Project partners – hosting schools
- Democratisch Onderwijs Regio Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Ensemble scolaire de L’Archipel, France
- European Cultural Academy, Netherlands
- LICEO ATTILIO BERTOLUCCI, Italy
- Creating opportunities to foster diversity in learning styles from a multicultural perspective.
- Developing a spirit of EU citizenship among students and staff
- Exploring, developing, implementing and actively using new digital tools in our European partner schools, aiming at encouraging students to participate in formal and informal learning activities
- Fostering opportunities for the school staff to acquire new skills in the field of arts and other relevant fields to be used in the teaching process and for the benefit of students in order to address such challenges and issues as lack of motivation regarding their own learning, passive attitudes towards learning, both academic and cultural, poor civic practices, especially apathy towards participation in decision-making, lack of engagement or passive participation in other learning activities except the mandatory academic hours and homework, new teaching methods, etc
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.